Is it your goal to grow your blog, impress brands, gain more readers or clients?
Then you need SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to make Google love your blog and show it in the search results.
If you’re thinking, “I have a huge presence in the social networks and everyone loves my blog”
Great! If you have a really large and active network, you don’t have to worry. Not right away.
But what about when you’ve exhausted the list of people in your network?
In reality, most readers “Google” their topic before they reach out to their social buddies….and SEO maximizes your chances of being found by readers looking for what you offer.
Are you interested in transforming your blog and making it marketable?
The Google Luv Course is what you’re looking for.
Along with lifetime access to the videos and 2 weeks of personal mentoring from me via email,
- -What the Google Knowledge Team Loves
- – How To Properly Structure Your Blog
- – Basic Keyword Research – It’s not all about numbers.
- – How to properly configure a SEO Plugin
- – How To Properly use a SEO Plugin
- – How To SEO Your Posts
- – How to Create the Optimal Sitemap
- – The Most Important Line in the Robots.txt file and how to make sure Google finds it
- – How to use Webmaster Tools Effectively
- – Authorship
- – Pings
- – Backlinks
- – How to configure affiliate links properly –
- -Keyword Research and Competition Analysis for Service or Product Pages
- – Keyword Research and Competition Analysis for Review posts with affiliate links
- – The Post Method
- – How to SEO Youtube Videos
- -How the Google Quality Reviewers judge your blog
And So Much More!
Along with your Lifetime Access to the Google Luv Course Training Videos, you also receive:
- You have 2 weeks of personal mentoring from the time you sign up. NOT JUST TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Personal Mentoring From Me As You Need It. Questions? Need Clarification? Need a fresh set of eyes to look at what you’re working on, need help getting your focus on…email me. My students will testify, I’m here to support you.
- access to new videos
- access to members only G+ group to network with other members and get involved in group experiments.
- lifetime access to the WP Training Library
The Course is on hiatus. Feel free to contact me with Qs using the contact page.